You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You're an independent, driven, and self-starting hunter who also enjoys working as part of a team. You're able to shift gears at a moment’s notice and have the tenacity and dedication to close deals.
Intro to inzpire.me
inzpire.me is a successful tech startup that was born in the Nordics, with the ambition to conquer Europe. We're on a mission to humanize advertising. By connecting brands with influential content creators on social media, we let marketers everywhere work with local influencers. We work with some of the most famous brands in the world, like Nestlé, Monster Energy, Boots, and Dentsu Aegis Network. Now, we're looking for a Client Partner who has what it takes to lead the company’s expansion into the UK.
We're a team of bold doers, we love learning new things, and we strongly believe that we'll make the most impact when we work and win together.
The role in a nutshell
You'll be part of a highly motivated and supportive Sales team. You'll have a key role in driving new business for inzpire.me in the UK market. Your primary responsibility will be to maintain and grow inzpire.me’s revenue by acquiring digital and media agency partners in the UK, and nurture these accounts. To achieve this, you'll work closely with the CRO (Chief Revenue Officer), the Growth Team, and the Customer Success Team. Together, you'll develop existing and new client relationships using in-depth knowledge of your client’s business and thorough understanding of inzpire.me’s offerings.
- Accurately and effectively develop and manage a sales pipeline to prioritize business opportunities and resources.
- Systematic and continuous prospection and lead generation through LinkedIn, phone, email, your network of contacts, and relevant events to fill your sales pipeline with qualified leads and meetings.
- Develop and broaden collaborative relationships by identifying contacts who manage budgets in order to close large deals.
- Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall team and company goals.
- Serve as an industry thought leader in influencer marketing (specifically) and digital marketing (generally). You'll drive client success by leveraging inzpire.me’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- Help create strategies for our UK expansion to ensure successful adoption of inzpire.me.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to drive success for both customers and inzpire.me.
You’ll be based in London, but will travel to our head office in Oslo, Norway, a few times a year.
Reasons we want you
- You're hungry to learn how our technology can transform our clients’ businesses for the better.
- You're a natural relationship builder with a passion for supporting clients’ business goals and creating long-lasting partnerships.
- Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals through consultative selling.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You're an ambitious self-starter. We move fast, and so do you.
- You’re native or fluent in English, and have several years of professional B2B experience in the UK market.
- Professional experience with digital marketing, retail/FMCG, agency, and/or social media isn’t an absolute requirement, but a very big plus.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-moving environment, where impact is expected.
- Thorough understanding of how not to take yourself too seriously.
Reasons you want to join us
- You'll be an early employee in a rapidly growing, venture-backed Nordic tech startup.
- High degree of individual autonomy and responsibility.
- We cherish learning and sponsor professional development opportunities.
- You'll be a part of a fun, ambitious, and talented team.